– we played with chalk after dinner and played outdoor
– I bought my first bunch of peonies for the season. I can only get these beautiful flowers around 4-6 weeks in the summer.
– I went on a Sunday hike with friends and had a great view of the Pacific Coast.
– I made healthy fruit cobbler, it can be enjoyed as breakfast or add ice cream for dessert.
– we went out for burgers and garlic fries. We dine out at least once on the weekend.
– we had 2 days of heavy rain. CA is experiencing some serious drought, so the rain was welcomed by everyone.
– we ate fish tacos, avocado ice cream, spiraled sweet potatoes and tons of berries
– #mondaymantra was the excerpt below from F. Scott Fitzgerald
– I have a new record from my fitbit, this was the day I went on a hike
– I started listening to a new book….fun, flirty and royals.