I can’t believe it’s already June. I’m looking forward to so many fun things this summer. For me, summer has already started. I usually feel like it’s summer right around Memorial Day holiday weekend.
Here are the highlights from May (pictures on my phone). A collage I can look back to and see what happened in a month in a flash.
The husband and I celebrated a special milestone in May, we celebrated our wedding anniversary.
“Newly wed no more. Its been a great 1st year”
Whenever I flip my calendar to a new month, I always think to myself “What did I do last month?” Now I look at the pictures on my phone and I can see what I’ve been up to.
- 1 – Hiking at Peters Canyon
- 2 – Gardening (pulling out last years plants and replanting
- 3, 5, 6 – Hiking at Palos Verdes
- 4 – Beautiful May flowers
- 7 – After our hike, eating at Veggie Grill in Torrance
- 8, 9,10, 11 – Disney Fun
- 12 – Running into my niece at the dentist office
- 13 – Office flowers
- 14 – Eat, Drink and Live Well (words to live by). I found it at Williams Sonoma
- 15 – It has been a busy, busy month at work.
- 16, 17 – Grilling season is here. Sweet, fresh corn was the first thing we grilled.
- 18 – Wango Tango Concert
- 19 – I’m loving wearing stripes lately
- 20 – Enjoying running outdoors
- 21 – Summer nights at Disneyland
- 22 – Sleeping with the windows open. It’s that time of the year again.
- 23 – I eat an apple a day. Dipped in nut butters.
- 24 – Planting flowers in the front yard.
- 25 – Celebrating our wedding anniversary with friends.
- 26 – Refreshing drink. Pineapple + Lime juice + water + apple cider vinegar
- 27 – OC Tastefest
- 28 – More hiking with friends
I’ve been a shutterbug lately and have been taking pictures daily.
It’s a great way to appreciate things around me, things that I take for granted daily.
I love it and I love looking back at all the memories I’ve made in the month of May.
What were some of your highlights from the month of May?