I love exploring new places. I’ve been fortunate enough to visit many places near and far. I believe that traveling is one of the best way to learn about cultures, food and history. It’s also the best way to figure out what the important things in life are.
Travel is a luxury and a privilege, and because of this it can never be taken for granted. I travel so I can learn, not only about other people but also about myself.
I’ve come home from traveling, not just with a suitcase filled with souvenirs and camera filled with pictures, but most importantly, I come home with a new perspective about life.
- No Smog In Sight (Oct 11)
- Mammoth Weekend Trip, Part I (Sep 10)
- Mammoth Weekend Trip, Part II (Sep 10)
San Diego, California
- Coronado Island (Feb 11) – Celebrate with Luv
- Valentine’s Day (Feb 11) – Road Trip
- Del Mar (Apr 11) – Pampering and Partying
- Weekend Getaway (Nov 10) – Tender Greens
San Francisco, California
- I ♥ Foodbuzz (Nov 10)
- Napa (Nov 10) – Our Day in Wine Country
- A San Francisco Minute (Sep 10)
- Rehearsal Dinner + Fentons Creamery (Sep 10)
- San Francisco Wedding in Pictures (Sep 10)
- Big Island (Sep 09) – Swimming with Giant Manta Rays
- Maui (Aug 08) – Road to Hana
- Honolulu (Aug 08) – Mac Daddy pancakes at Mac 24-7 Restaurant
Las Vegas, Nevada
- I heart Seattle (Oct 09)
- Mexican Riviera Cruise (Nov 11) – Bye Bye Land
- Mexican Riviera Cruise (Nov 11) – Lightest Sea Breeze in Manzanillo
- Wedding Week in Puerto Vallarta (May 11) – Wedding Day Eats
- Wedding Week in Puerto Vallarta (May 11) - Welcome to Puerto Vallarta
- Wedding Week in Puerto Vallarta (May 11) - A Side of Tropical Fruits
- Wedding Week in Puerto Vallarta (May 11) – First Day in Paradise
- Pearl Farm, Davao (Jun 11) – Daily Dose of Fruit
- Pearl Farm, Davao (Jun 11) – Private Playground
- Pearl Farm, Davao (Jun 11) – Our Hut Over the Water
- Boracay Island (Dec 08) - Paradise in Boracay
Have fun viewing my travel adventures!!! I would love to hear from you. Would you like to visit these places someday? or have you visited them and shared similar experiences?