My one little word last year really helped me be more intentional throughout the year. It was my first year and it was very helpful at times when I was at a crossroad in making decisions, when I was struggling to move forward and when I needed directions.
This year, my one little word is CREATE.
This word will act more of a prompt for me to achieve some goals I have in mind this year. These are things that I have in mind right now, things can change in the future, but these are the items that I’ve thought about at the beginning of the year:
– CREATE memories and find ways to be more intentional about it. Make plans.
– CREATE new traditions
– CREATE a space in the house dedicated for myself only, a place where I can create and also be able to meditate/do yoga
– CREATE a more simple space and less clutter
– CREATE more family dinners, make it a priority this year
– CREATE a local community with other women and connect with other moms
– CREATE my project of having a portrait of me and Baby H every week, #project52
– CREATE a workout habit that will help me feel my best throughout the year
– CREATE an attitude to be happy with progress and not perfection
– CREATE blog posts now with the future in mind, with the mindset of “what will I want to remember at this phase in my life? what would my future self want to read?”