“Never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun”
– I went on a hike with friends on Sunday morning and reached 26K steps on my fitbit by end of day.
– We spent half a day at Disneyland and met-up with friends so we can be introduced to their newborn baby girl. We visited the petting zoo and took pictures with Minnie. We also rode our usual favorites: It’s a Small World, Mark Twain, Choo Choo Train
– Went to a Strawberry Festival (ironic because we didn’t eat any strawberries, the lines were long), but enjoyed ice cream and live band.
– Enjoyed the scenes from our walk
– I started reading a new book
– Posted my #monday mantra below
– I did strength training (30 mins each / 3x). My goal is to tone up this summer, so I’m increasing my weights session.
– We grilled burgers, sweet potatoes and ate lots of fruits and veggies.
I bought this burger seasoning and it’s great, it adds a lot of flavor when we grill the meat patties.
Hope you are making good memories this summer!!