– We had back-to-back-to-back pool parties this past holiday weekend. It was great to invite our families and friends, and to spend time with them all day at the pool. We love having the kids over and summer is a great time in between the holiday season, for us to get together including our extended family. We swam, we ate, we grilled, we lounged on the hammock, we read and we relaxed.
– We are getting ready for a change, especially the hot weather that we are experiencing right now. It’s too hot to run outside, play in the park and etc. I love summer, but I’m ready for some cool breeze. The A/C in my car broke, so I’ve been going home from work when it’s 95 degrees inside. Good thing I have great audiobooks to listen to and distract me from the heat.
– H is moving to a new classroom this week. It’s the start of the new school year at his pre-school, and today is picture day. I’m excited to see what smiles and facial expressions they captured today.
– I’m excited to take a long weekend trip to San Francisco next week with my sisters. I’m looking at restaurants we want to visit, maybe visit some touristy spots, but we also want to hangout at hidden gems. It has been so long since I visited, I think last time was 2010. So excited!
– I started a new circuit workout program this week. So far, it has been challenging and that’s exactly why I wanted to do it, to push myself outside of my comfort zone. I’m using medicine ball and jump rope, fun stuff.