– Something that I keep reminding myself over and over….that it’s ok to say NO
– One of my goals for January was to pack my lunch everyday for work. Here are some good ideas if you want to do the same in the future…..lunches to make ahead for work
– I love Andie’s blog and found this post about the best diet in 2015 interesting. I’m surprised that Whole 30 was ranked low, but after reading the details, I can understand why.
– Adele carpool karaoke, grab a tea, sit back and nerd out. Ahhhh, I love her voice.
– I’ve mentioned before that we are sad that a lot of our favorite Disneyland rides are closed during construction (or closed for good), but after seeing what the new Star Wars land will look like, I just hope it is worth it. I’m pretty sure it will be worth it.
– I have a lot of free & purchased apps on phone that is related to photography. I’m excited about the A Color Story app and downloaded it the day it was released. The rose picture above was edited with the app. I’m pretty sure I’m going to buy the in-app filters.
– I really want to simplify a lot of things in my life. I already started my wardrobe capsule and I feel that it’s a big step towards simplifying my mornings. Reading this article about, Why Minimalism Is For You, resonated with me.