I’ve made two batches of homemade ice pops in the last month and I’ve found many more flavors I would like to try throughout the summer.
So far, the ones I’ve made are pretty healthy….healthy enough that I’m fine with my toddler eating it for breakfast. I want to make bigger batches of the other decadent flavors I’ve found, which we can eat as treats poolside during a weekend BBQ.
I’m not going to post actual measurements because:
1) I just eyeballed everything and added ingredients according to taste
2) Everyone will have different ice pop mold so the quantity will vary depending how much molds you need to fill.
Yogurt Strawberry Ice Pop (icy texture with a little tart flavor)
– Vanilla Greek Yogurt
– Chopped fresh strawberries
– 1 to 2 tablespoon of agave to add sweetness
Chunky Monkey Ice Pops (creamy texture and love the banana chunks)
This is the current favorite and I’ve made it 3 times already.
– cashew milk
– 1/3 cup raw oats
– 2 tablespoons Might Maple peanut butter
– 1/4 cup cocoa powder
– 2 bananas
– agave for sweetness
Blend all ingredients above.
Chopped 1 banana and distribute among the molds so there are chunks of fruit once it’s frozen. Then fill the molds with the blended mix. If there are any extra mix, we just drink as a smoothie.